Group Two.. The Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 60 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:38 pm
Latest topics
» If you are a guildie that needs access to the forums, make a post here.
If you are a guildie that needs access to the forums, make a post here. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 9:01 pm by gatsumi

» Few questions for you.
If you are a guildie that needs access to the forums, make a post here. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 4:30 pm by razorr

» Devilhord app.
If you are a guildie that needs access to the forums, make a post here. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 2:27 am by devilhord

» Horilem Application ( new app)
If you are a guildie that needs access to the forums, make a post here. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 6:52 pm by Guest

» Horilem 80 Arcane Mage
If you are a guildie that needs access to the forums, make a post here. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 3:13 pm by horilem22

» Seduse Application
If you are a guildie that needs access to the forums, make a post here. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 6:11 pm by seduse

» Enkilzar's app
If you are a guildie that needs access to the forums, make a post here. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 4:42 pm by Guest

» Application-Grimthor
If you are a guildie that needs access to the forums, make a post here. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 4:21 pm by Guest

» Application - Rajaa Shaman
If you are a guildie that needs access to the forums, make a post here. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 4:43 pm by Rajaa

If you are a guildie that needs access to the forums, make a post here.

+6
Cannonball
Balanar
Kithcan
Moxie
Frostbug
Sinizter
10 posters

Go down

If you are a guildie that needs access to the forums, make a post here. Empty If you are a guildie that needs access to the forums, make a post here.

Post by Sinizter Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:52 pm

Just becuase you registered doesn't mean you can see everything. Just make a new topic or post in this one so i know who to give access to.
Sinizter
Sinizter
G2 Executive (Admin)
G2 Executive (Admin)

https://group2ftw.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

If you are a guildie that needs access to the forums, make a post here. Empty Hey Sin I Needs Some Site Ablities!!!

Post by Frostbug Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:02 pm

Thanks Frostbug Razz

Frostbug
G2 Forum Lurker
G2 Forum Lurker

Back to top Go down

If you are a guildie that needs access to the forums, make a post here. Empty Re: If you are a guildie that needs access to the forums, make a post here.

Post by Guest Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:45 pm

How does it sound when you agro a 1000 murlocs?
Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr........Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr..................Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr........Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr..................Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr........Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr..................Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr........Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr..................Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............Mrgllllllr.............

ALSO! I need forum access

Back to top Go down

If you are a guildie that needs access to the forums, make a post here. Empty Me me

Post by Moxie Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:26 pm

I needs the access

Moxie
G2 Forum Lurker
G2 Forum Lurker

Back to top Go down

If you are a guildie that needs access to the forums, make a post here. Empty Acess

Post by Kithcan Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:04 am

Kiths needs access to see the forums

Kithcan
G2 Honored Member
G2 Honored Member

Back to top Go down

If you are a guildie that needs access to the forums, make a post here. Empty Re: If you are a guildie that needs access to the forums, make a post here.

Post by Balanar Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:41 am

So Mickey and Minnie Mouse are getting a divorce. Mickey goes to talk to his lawyer who tells him "I'm sorry Mr. Mouse but you can't divorce your wife just because you think she's crazy"
Mickey replies "I didn't say she was crazy, I said she's f**king Goofy!"

oh and I need fourm access

Balanar
G2 Forum Poster
G2 Forum Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Cannonball Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:34 pm

Cannonbawls needs access to the forums.
Cannonball
Cannonball
G2 Forum Lurker
G2 Forum Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:38 pm

Just joined yesterday and would like access also. Thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:21 pm

Need Access Plz

Back to top Go down

Post by Coldbane Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:14 am

I also need access

Coldbane
G2 Forum Lurker
G2 Forum Lurker

Back to top Go down

If you are a guildie that needs access to the forums, make a post here. Empty retsam needs access

Post by retsam Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:28 pm

i need access to sirs. thx. afro

retsam
G2 Forum Poster
G2 Forum Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Stefus Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:20 pm

I need access pls. (this is kate's brother, recently joined on my DK named Stefus so kate can use her toons again without any confusion in the guild)

Stefus
G2 Forum Lurker
G2 Forum Lurker

Back to top Go down

If you are a guildie that needs access to the forums, make a post here. Empty I need access too!

Post by gatsumi Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:01 pm

I need access too!

gatsumi
G2 Raider
G2 Raider

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down