Group Two.. The Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 60 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:38 pm
Latest topics
» If you are a guildie that needs access to the forums, make a post here.
Fury Warrior App. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 9:01 pm by gatsumi

» Few questions for you.
Fury Warrior App. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 4:30 pm by razorr

» Devilhord app.
Fury Warrior App. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 2:27 am by devilhord

» Horilem Application ( new app)
Fury Warrior App. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 6:52 pm by Guest

» Horilem 80 Arcane Mage
Fury Warrior App. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 3:13 pm by horilem22

» Seduse Application
Fury Warrior App. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 6:11 pm by seduse

» Enkilzar's app
Fury Warrior App. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 4:42 pm by Guest

» Application-Grimthor
Fury Warrior App. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 4:21 pm by Guest

» Application - Rajaa Shaman
Fury Warrior App. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 4:43 pm by Rajaa

Fury Warrior App.

Go down

Fury Warrior App. Empty Fury Warrior App.

Post by Kamehb Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:23 pm

1. Name - Kamehb

2. Class/Lvl - Level 80 Tauren warrior

3. Spec - Fury

4. Current/Former Guild- Priority One

3. Wow Experience- I've been playing for about 3+ years.

4. Raid Experience- SSC/TK/Hyjal Clear during The Burning Crusade, 10 and 25 man Sarth(No Drakes), 10 and 25 man Naxx clear and 10 man Malygos.

5. Why do you want to join G2? I've always been into experiencing end game content, but not only getting through it...Having fun while doing so is important as well. not only have I heard good things, but I have experienced some good qualities from G2 players and hope to become apart of that.

6. Any other info you might think is good for us to know.

I am a very strong player, I know what I'm doing, I make sure I don't walk into a raid unprepared ( Flasks/Updated mods ect.) I am also a very helpful and kind person. I'll normally go out of my way for the guild and go above and beyond what I am asked.

I am 19 years old, my name is Jenn, I DO have a son who is 6 months old who will, from time to time effect my raiding, and I hope this is understood, beside that, Ive looked into your raid times they work very well on my end.

I was trying to post an armory link =( But for 15 min it was telling me that the server was busy So my apologies. But my warrior is 3/5 Valorous. He is geared for the content. Again sorry for no link.

Anyway, hope to hear.

Kamehb
G2 Forum Lurker
G2 Forum Lurker

Back to top Go down

Fury Warrior App. Empty Re: Fury Warrior App.

Post by Guest Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:44 am

I just have some questioning about your choice of sockets/gear and your talent tree.
For one, why do you feel you have to use hit gems when you are well over melee hit cap? Melee hit cap is 8%, you are currently running at 14.85%.

My next question about your spec is, why no points in Weapon Mastery, but 2 points in Enrage? From the looks of it, you are way under Expertise cap and Weapon Mastery will help out a lot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamehb Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:31 am

I have not gotten to swapping my gems out since the patch and the TG warrior change. The reason I dont have Weapon Mastery is because....Hitting from behind I don't get dodged as much, I needed less points in the fury tab for my arms talent points and enrage is more beneficial. To me keep in mind. you might have a different opinion and I'm willing to hear it. Always am. Forgive my blunt explanation, its way to early for me x_x

Kamehb
G2 Forum Lurker
G2 Forum Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:04 pm

Well for one, PvE mobs can still dodge if you attack from behind. Right now Exp. is one of the most important warrior stat. And two, you won't be getting hit as much in PvE content so Enrage is practically useless. It may help with trash pulls, but no one pays attention to dps/dmg on trash, but more towards solo target dps/dmg such as raid encounters.

And correct me if I'm wrong, but warriors should be aiming for 4k AP unbuffed, before they start worrying about crit/haste rating.

Here is a guideline off of Tankspot which, myself, and I know many other warriors use in the guild: http://www.tankspot.com/forums/f177/41401-6th-edition-dw-fury-guide.html

Don't have to follow it exactly, but it is a nice reference.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamehb Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:42 pm

I appreciate it. But do understand, stats will come with gear. No. im not capped with exp. But I 'm getting my strength up. First. I did have the hit because of the hit reduction that TG previously had and Ive never had the time to just sit down and resocket. I hope that is understood. And ty for that link =P I've never had a problem with my raid DPS

Kamehb
G2 Forum Lurker
G2 Forum Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamehb Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:21 pm

removing my application. Ty.

Kamehb
G2 Forum Lurker
G2 Forum Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:05 pm

lol harsh koro. but true. i think we should accept him into the guild, and we can improve him. who knows, he might be our next top dps. though it might be too late now

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum