Group Two.. The Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 60 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:38 pm
Latest topics
» If you are a guildie that needs access to the forums, make a post here.
Application for Tronjheim Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 9:01 pm by gatsumi

» Few questions for you.
Application for Tronjheim Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 4:30 pm by razorr

» Devilhord app.
Application for Tronjheim Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 2:27 am by devilhord

» Horilem Application ( new app)
Application for Tronjheim Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 6:52 pm by Guest

» Horilem 80 Arcane Mage
Application for Tronjheim Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 3:13 pm by horilem22

» Seduse Application
Application for Tronjheim Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 6:11 pm by seduse

» Enkilzar's app
Application for Tronjheim Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 4:42 pm by Guest

» Application-Grimthor
Application for Tronjheim Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 4:21 pm by Guest

» Application - Rajaa Shaman
Application for Tronjheim Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 4:43 pm by Rajaa

Application for Tronjheim

Go down

Application for Tronjheim Empty Application for Tronjheim

Post by Tronjheim1990 Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:39 pm

1. Name : Tronjheim

2. Class/Lvl : Level 41 Orc Warrior

3. Spec : Currently Proc but talked to Deathface (g2 member) and said it would be better for me to be fury, i would have no problem with that

4. Current/Former Guild : Raising the Victory Flag, guild with a few friends just to run dungeons and help each other out.

3. Wow Experience : This is my first main character, played on Deathface's account before. Since i got my own, i play almost everyday (usually not Monday's because i work late, might be on for around and hour Monday's) otherwise i play usually from 4 to 11pm weekdays and various times on weekends.

4. Raid Experience : I have watched Deathface do raids including a 10 man Nax, and OS. Myself, I have not done one yet. I have put together groups for dungeons that always do really well.

5. Why do you want to join G2? I've heard a lot about you guys. I used to play Socom CA for PS2 and I was in the clan that started the ASL that went Pro and was sponsored by sony. But we always had clan wars and this guild seems similar to that with doing raids and having fun. Also, this guild, from what Deathface tells me is a guild that is here to have fun but at the same time does not mess around when in a raid, which is exactly what I'm looking for.

6. Will you be able to raid on our main raid days, tuesday-thursday, from 7:30pm to 11pm ST? Yes

7. Any other info you might think is good for us to know? I am good with following instructions, I went from level 1 to 41 in less than a month on first char., and know people in the guild. (Cannonball, Deathface) They highly recommended this guild. Cannonball showed me to this site and told me how to apply.

Thank You for your time
- Ron aka Tronjheim

Tronjheim1990
G2 Forum Lurker
G2 Forum Lurker

Back to top Go down